Friday, June 02, 2006

Sally-Anne Lomas

Date: Tuesday June 22, 2004 - 09:54AM
Location: Norwich, England
Comments: I am an old school friend of Paula's and I didn't know Tony well but he
always felt like family because of his connection to Paula, Cory and Alex.

The last time I saw Tony was at our 40th birthday reunion in San Fran. It
was great that Tony was there because it meant I was able to share an
illicit ciggarette out in the courtyard when it seemed like nobody in the
USA smoked anymore. For me he will always be this big, smiling, generous,
funny man who I shared a private moment with, outside in the night air
blowing smoke and looking at the stars.

With much love to Tony's family and friends,

Sally-Anne (Lomas)
Norwich, England
21st June 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home