Friday, June 02, 2006

Jamie

Date: Monday July 19, 2004 - 05:32PM
Name: Jamie
Location: Los Angeles
Comments: (a letter to Harvey, Paula, Cory, Alex and Chuck)... after my last and just so recent ago visit in April, I drove home so happy. So fulfilled, loved, respected, satisfied. I miss you all so much, and I just had no idea how badly I missed you till I finally got to come and see you, and have to leave again. You are vitamins my soul requires. Of course, the mega vitamin called Tony has gone missing to a new format I'll have to rediscover. But someone, something so powerfully wonderful is absolutely only hanging out in alternative form. And I will have my injection of him continually somehow. Because there has been no one else like him in my life. Tony's particular flavor of love is so absolutely quenching of my soul's thirst. He made it safe for me to be alive on this bald planet. He created safety and recognition and rightness in our time here. The thing he seemed to give to everyone. Rightness in being. Celebration.

So! I continue to celebrate us all, mostly you guys, mostly Tony. And I love you! More later!

Jamie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home