Friday, June 02, 2006

Suzanne Pledger-Miller

Date: Monday January 24, 2005 - 12:57PM
Name: Suzanne Pledger-Miller
Location: home
Comments: Dear Alex, I'm a friend of your Dad's and Harvey's from 20 years ago, in Austin Texas. I learned of his death this last weekend (1/05) and was completely speechless. I knew about you and your moms through my friend Jamie Tolbert. Although I had not seen your Dad in many years I always considered it a privlege to be in his company and be called "friend" by him. I had an occaision or two to eat at his table. Aside from the always delicious food, his charm and love made each meal especially delectable. I cannot believe I will not have the chance to dine with him again; I am certain he'll have something yummy waiting for us all when we get there(to heaven). Know that your Dad was such a good man and will be sorely missed. God's blessing's to you Alex. With big, huge, love, Suzanne Pledger-Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home